COVID-19 Office Safety
We would like to share with you changes we have made to keep everyone as safe as possible. What remains unchanged is our commitment to your health. Following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control, the Massachusetts Medical Society, and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, we have implemented the following measures:
- We continue to offer both telemedicine and in-person appointments.
- Office appointments are staggered to avoid overcrowding and maintain social distancing.
- Our exam rooms and laboratory are disinfected before and after each patient.
- Before an office visit, you will be asked a series of screening questions via phone or email. You will receive a reminder phone call or email one business day before your scheduled visit at which time we will ask these questions again.
- Appointments are required for laboratory testing at PersonalMDs. Walk-ins are no longer permitted.
- If you develop a fever, chills, sore throat, runny nose, cough, or muscle aches, please do not come into our office. Email or call your physician and they will provide you with guidance.
- We look forward to continue providing you with uninterrupted care.