Dr. Ronald Katz
Dr. Ron Katz was born in Chicago, Illinois. He has a strong interest in healthcare quality assurance issues and served as an independent peer reviewer for the MIT Medical Department in Cambridge, Massachusetts. He is actively teaching at Harvard Medical School in his position as Instructor in Medicine. Dr. Katz is board certified in Internal Medicine and is a member of the American College of Physicians and the Massachusetts Medical Society.
Dr. Katz spent over 20 years as a primary care doctor serving a large number of patients in the Boston area. He co-founded PersonalMDs in 2007.
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Associate Physician
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Senior Associate
- Harvard Medical School, Instructor in Medicine
- University of Illinois College of Medicine (M.D.)
- University of Wisconsin (B.A.)
- Boston City Hospital, Internal Medicine