Dr. Tania Bandak
Dr. Tania Bandak was born in Swansea, Wales, and was raised in Italy and the United States. For the past twenty years, Dr. Bandak has been a primary care physician, most recently at Newton Wellesley Primary Care-Weston, and prior to that at Beth Israel Deaconess-Wayland where she worked with Dr. Rachel Haims before joining PersonalMDs in 2020. She is board certified in Family Medicine.
Dr. Bandak has been an assistant director and lecturer for the Doctor-Patient Relationship course for first year medical students at Tufts Medical School and has won teaching awards for her work with third year medical students in the Family Medicine Clerkship.
The strong partnerships that Dr. Bandak cultivates with her patients allow her to provide care grounded in the latest advances in medical science, but guided by what is most meaningful to the patient.
Dr. Bandak lives in Weston with her husband and two sons.
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Associate Physician
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital, Affiliate Physician
- Tufts Medical School, Assistant Clinical Professor
- Cornell University, College of Arts and Science (B.A.)
- Oxford University (Undergraduate Studies in Human Sciences)
- Tufts University School of Medicine (M.D., MPH)
- Johns Hopkins School of Public Health (Fellowship in Maternal and Child Public Health)
- Internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Baystate Medical Center
- Residency in Family Medicine, Brown University School of Medicine