Dr. Rachel Haims
Dr. Rachel Haims grew up in Stamford, Connecticut. She has been a primary care physician in the Boston area for more than 15 years. Prior to joining PersonalMDs, she was the Medical Director of Beth Israel Deaconess Healthcare in Wayland. She was also an Instructor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School and is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Haims is passionate about primary care. She prides herself on providing personalized medicine by building a relationship with each of her patients, enabling her to treat the whole patient – not just a symptom, ailment or disease. She is interested in all aspects of primary care, including preventive medicine, disease management and weight management. Dr. Haims resides in Wayland with her husband, Russ, and two sons, Jason and Jordan.
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Harvard Medical School (M.D.)
- Cornell University, College of Arts and Sciences (B.A.)
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internal Medicine